Re: Edtodo is now uptodate

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:51:59 -0400
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: Nilo Mitra <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, W3C Public Archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Well, my fever finally broke late this weekend, after hanging on all week.
 I was back at the office for a half day yesterday, and expect nearly a
full day to day.  Within the next day or so, will try and get to my first
tentative contributions as an editor.  Sorry for all the delays.  I am
also lurking on xmlp-eds today.  If there are any suggestions for one or
two near-trivial and non-time-critical issues that I might tackle, just to
make sure I get the mechanics right, that would probably be helpful.

Sorry for all the delays in getting back up to speed.  I have postponed
the vacation we'd aimed for this coming weekend (until next weekend). so
I'll have a few days to make at least some contributions (while digging
out from 10 days of missed work.)  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142