RE: Edtodo is now uptodate

Noah,

Glad to hear you are feeling better, sorry to hear that your vacation
has been delayed.

Looking at the edtodo list, you might like to tackle 352, Section 8
XLink. It's just a deletion ( although that means adding markup and
adding an entry to the change log at the end of both part 1 and Part 2
and also updating the edtodo. ).

Should ensure that your CVS stuff is working properly

Gudge