RE: Edtodo is now uptodate

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:22:41 -0700
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: "Nilo Mitra" <EUSNILM@am1.ericsson.se>, "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <henrikn@microsoft.com>, "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, "W3C Public Archive" <www-archive@w3.org>

Noah,

Glad to hear you are feeling better, sorry to hear that your vacation
has been delayed.

Looking at the edtodo list, you might like to tackle 352, Section 8
XLink. It's just a deletion ( although that means adding markup and
adding an entry to the change log at the end of both part 1 and Part 2
and also updating the edtodo. ).

Should ensure that your CVS stuff is working properly

Gudge