Re: getting daml:imports right is easy? [was: DAML Level of Effort for FY03-FY05]

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 24 Apr 2002 19:47:44 -0500
To: Drew McDermott <drew.mcdermott@yale.edu>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 18:47, Drew McDermott wrote:

> An idle question: Why is just the three of us plus the archive that
> are having this discussion?  Have I joined some sort of inner W3C
> cabal?

no, www-archive is just as publicly readable as www-rdf-logic;
in particular, to copy www-archive is to give license
to forward it to any other list, point people at it
from the archive, etc.

I just wasn't sure whether this side tangent was a distraction
or something relevant.

>  It seems as though www-rdf-logic should be listening in.

Feel free to forward/point/whatever.