Re: SOAP/NTriples testing and visualization

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 17:12:38 -0500
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>, <connolly@w3.org>, <em@w3.org>, <hugo@w3.org>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
On Saturday, September 8, 2001, at 05:26  AM, Dan Brickley wrote:

> First, I started unpacking your msg into .xml, .n3, and
> .t files; got halfway through and figured it'd be easier to get
> a .zip of
> the originals from you.

It would be, but I don't have any originals. Just composed them
in my mail client and pasted into cwm as necessary.

> 	- if you're interested, get you write access to the directory

Sure, I'd be happy to help out. Not sure how difficult the ACL
process for that is over there, though.

> I'm thinking that if we can avoid RDFisms in our representation of SOAP
> data, we might get away with persuading them to adopt NTriples as a
> testing format...
>
> What do you reckon?

That could definitely be interesting. I'm always up for a good
SOAP->RDF mapping!

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>