-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Decker [mailto:stefan@db.stanford.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 11:33 AM
To: ora.lassila@nokia.com; finin@cs.umbc.edu; mdean@bbn.com; Thompson,
Lynne R
Cc: www-archive@w3.org; hendler@cs.umd.edu; Dan Connolly

Dear all,

thanks for agreeing to participate in in the WebOnt requirements working
group
for Web Services.

Regarding the yahoo mailing list:

  - the purpose of the WOLWebServices mailing list is to simplify
    our internal communication
    Public discussion should not go the the WOLWebServices mailing list.
    The mailing list is not endorsed by W3C and should not be seen as a
part of the
    WebOnt working group as such, since it just covers our private
communication.

  - I need your explicit permission to add you to the
WOLWebServices  mailing list. The
    mailing list is covered by the Yahoo Privacy statement
    http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/fininfo/index.html, so I need also
your agreement
    to that. The mailing list and the archives are not visible for
    non-mailing-list members, and only mailing-list members can post.
     Please cc www-archive@w3.org in your response.

  - Eric Miller has suggest to use the W3C Web-Services Mailing list as the
public
    forum for discussion ( www-ws@w3.org )
    The archives of the web-services mailing list can be found at
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws/
    I suggest that we also subscribe to this mailing list
    (send mail to www-ws-request@w3.org with Subject: subscribe )

All the best,

         Stefan