Re: Mailing List

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 06:19:44 -0500 (EST)
To: Stefan Decker <stefan@db.stanford.edu>
cc: <ora.lassila@nokia.com>, <finin@cs.umbc.edu>, <mdean@bbn.com>, <lynne.thompson@unisys.com>, <www-archive@w3.org>, <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, <em@w3.org>, <hugo@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
+cc:em,hugo

Stefan,

If this is in any way part of the WebOnt WG work, please don't use a
YahooGroups list. If it isn't, please don't call it 'the WebOnt
requirements working group for XXX'. The WG mailing list, www-ws and/or
www-archive should be used; if there's need for a separate forum, let's
talk about that. Using www-ws seems like an excellent idea, particularly
given the importance of connecting Semantic Web and Web Service
perspectives (and communities).

It's important that we keep all these discussions visible...

Dan

(www-archive lurker ;-)