Re: about Annotea Server specifications.

Hi

Seno Akira wrote:
> I'm looking for strict Annotea server specification.

Unfortunately, I guess there is no such thing.

> [...]

> I think that my implementation should be able to support all features
> which supported by the server on http://annotest.w3.org/annotations.
> But, I could not find documents which tell about strict server
> specifications on annotea still now.

In my opinion this server is outdated in some aspects.

> I want to know strict specifications or server implementation policy
> about annotest.w3.org/annotations.
> Please tell or suggest me about annotea server specifications.

Would you be willing to help in creating such a specification? If I
remember correctly someone else asked a lot of questions on this list,
but this is some time ago. These questions never got answered. I think
the first thing we should do is to try to answer them. I will look for
them and present my personal answers if I find time to do that.

Greetings
Urs