Re: Annozilla + zope annotation server

Hi, you have to set up the annotation server in Zope to add an annotation
server, and give it the right permissions - there are some instructions at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/annotation_demo_server_report/zannot-inst
but they were made for an earlier version of Zannot - I am not sure if Brent
Hendricks (the Zannot author) is still on this list, but he could explain
further. (If anyone has time to update the information in the page above I
would be happy to re-publish it with appropriate acknowledgement).

Hope that is some help. I haven't done this for a while, so I don't recall
the details :-(

cheers

Chaals