Re: Comments on Annotea server and protocol

[more comments]

Le jeu 28/08/2003 à 17:10, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a écrit :
> As I have started to use a private instance of annotea as a basis for an
> internal project, I have several questions/comments:
- it's not clear either what's the minimal set of properties an
annotation must have to be accepted by the Annotea server; from what I
experienced, it seems that the server doesn't accept annotations that
don't have a <a:body> and a <a:context>, which the protocol [1] didn't
seem to require.

Dom

> 1. http://www.w3.org/2002/12/AnnoteaProtocol-20021219
W3C/ERCIM