Re: Comments on Annotea server and protocol

The W3C server sets requirements for things it will accept. There is an
instance running at earl.w3.org/earl which only accepts things that are valid
earl statements as the annotation.

The protocol doesn't set any requirements - these are additional restrictions
imposed by particular servers. I'm pretty sure the Zope server sets no
restrictions at all.

cheers

Chaals