Re: GTK Amaya 6.4 can't post annotations??

Brent M Hendricks wrote:
> I'll attach the RDF for this annotation.  Should this be resolving?  Is
> the fault in annozilla's XPointer generation or in Amaya's parsing.

Oops.  Forgot the attachment.  Here it is.

--Brent

"The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from pure
  thought-stuff.  He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating
  by exertion of the imagination.  Few media of creation are so
  flexible, so easy to polish and rework, so readily capable of
  realizing grand conceptual structures."
                         -- Frederick Brooks, Jr., The Mythical Man Month
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<r:RDF xmlns:d="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.0/"
       xmlns:t="http://www.w3.org/2001/03/thread#"
       xmlns:a="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotation-ns#"