Re: Right behaviour for my client ?

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:48:44 -0000
To: www-annotation@w3.org

"Claus" <filter@privat.dk> wrote in message
news:000901c248f7$bd7b1f80$aa69a050@home...

> very quiet list - trying one question about the
> right behaviour of my annotea client:
>
> When I create annotations I specify title using
> DublinCore 1.1. What would be the right behaviour
> when I download an annotation with title specified
> using DublinCore version 1.0 and I change the title?

I suggested sometime ago that the Annotea implementations should be
moving towards DC 1.1, certainly last time I looked, Amaya (somewhat of a
reference implementation) didn't notice a title if it was 1.1, my
development version does recognise either 1.0 or 1.1 titles as being
titles.

I'd suggest you can freely change it to 1.1, without worry, it's the
title that's the important thing, not the vocabulary.

Jim.