Re: Annotea Schemas

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:30:12 -0400
To: "Claus" <filter@privat.dk>, <www-annotation@w3.org>

No need for fear.

We wanted to separate them so that people not wanting to use our Annotation
subtypes can still use  the basic Annotation schema and just include their
own types. For instance, Amaya has a a special file (config/annot.schemas
in the Amaya installation directory) that can be edited to define what
schemas to include. Right now we always use both definitions.

Marja