Image Annotations into Annotea.

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:21:05 -0000
To: <www-annotation@w3.org>

Hi,

I've had a quick look at adding image annotations into Annotea, the RDF
that annotates the image is the same as I've been using before, and to
add it to Annotea, all I've done is posted the RDF as the annotation body
(in fact I don't even post it, I just post a pointer to the body which is
held locally.)  It seems to work okay, and I can query it aswell, but not
yet do anything with that RDF.

The Annotation is currently sent from me, due to password problems - this
is a problem as I cannot use annoteas users own authentication without
prompting them each. I'm rather against doing that - this is an issue I
need to solve.

The HTML forms to post and query can be found at
The interface is the same as the old one, apart from making the buttons
look a little more distinct, and stealing Nadia's RDFPIC area highlight
thing (the region/outline buttons switch between the old and new
versions.)  click out the path, shift+click to finish.

The annotationType for the annotation is in my img namespace, I don't
know what makes sense here.

Cheers,

Jim.