How about an Annotea developers BOF at WWW2002?

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:47:32 +0200
To: www-annotation@w3.org
All the W3C guys involved with Annotea (Ralph, Marja, Eric, and myself)
will be attending WWW2002 and we will be presenting the current
status of Annotea and new stuff we're working on. iI've heard echos that
 other Annotea developers will be attending the conference.

It would be good if we could have a BOF as we will all be there.

What do you think?

-jose