Re: [FYI] More annotation support in the latest Amaya release

"Matthew Wilson" <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>
> At 18:41 19/12/01 +0100, Jose Kahan wrote:

> At the moment Annozilla (my Mozilla client) is confused by the RDF it's
> getting back from requesting a list of annotations for a page,
presumably
> because of the changes to the schema.

It's killed my implementation too, was it really a good idea to implement
the new scema and destroy 75% of the implementations with little warning?
Especially the only implementations supported in real world browsers (no
disrespect to Amaya, but it's lack of scripting unfortunately limits its
usefulness in browsing, due to clueless web authors.)

(will look at fixing mine.)

Matthew - haven't you got RDF parsers available in Mozilla, can't you use
them to sort it out, just work on the triples? - also
http://www.e-media.co.uk/earl/rdftoys.html and
http://www.e-media.co.uk/earl/rdfquery2.html has RDF parsing/querying in
javascript if you've not got parsers available.

Jim.