Re: [FYI] More annotation support in the latest Amaya release

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 16:38:00 -0500
To: "Jim Ley" <jim@jibbering.com>, <www-annotation@w3.org>
The thread schema was not supposed to affect old clients, I did test with
old Amaya. But obviously that was not enough. We should have asked someone
else to test too. I have two names now on my list that we can ask next time.

Meanwhile we try see what is wrong and correct it as soon as possible.

Marja