Re: [FYI] More annotation support in the latest Amaya release

The thread schema was not supposed to affect old clients, I did test with
old Amaya. But obviously that was not enough. We should have asked someone
else to test too. I have two names now on my list that we can ask next time.

Meanwhile we try see what is wrong and correct it as soon as possible.

Marja