Re: Annotation technology at USC

The www-annotation list archives are a matter of public record, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-annotation/ for searchable and
browsable interface to discussions going back to 1996. So no need for
permission to cite these discussions.

[rummages] http://www.openoffice.org/project/www/mail_list.html for anyone
intrigued by David's post. David -- could you be persuaded to summarise
the openoffice discussions for folks on the annotation list?

cheers,

Dan