anwser : how ThirdVoice works with IE

From: Laurent Denoue <Laurent.Denoue@univ-savoie.fr>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 09:05:34 +0200
To: www <www-annotation@w3.org>
Hello,
I've posted a question several days ago, about how ThirdVoice worked in Internet
Explorer.
They are using Band Objects, like the Search Bar or History bar (you can display
them under View - Explorer Bar...).

For the Netscape Version of ThirdVoice, you need to get the lastest version of
Netscape (4.7) and with it I
was able to download ThirdVoice.

(but I couldn't login because Javascript is disabled in my Netscape, and
ThirdVoice said I only need to enable
it to work well.. I didn't try since then).

The question now is : how does it work with Netscape ?????
Laurent.