W3C collaboration web site

I'd like to start collecting material for the W3C
collaboration/annotation web site.  If people send me pointers to
their research, perhaps with a short abstract, I'll start putting them
together and forward it to Dan LaLiberte at W3C.

We've had some good discussions on this list, and it would be great to
be able to point people to the web site for a broad survey of what
everyone's been working on.

Thank you for your contributions!

Cheers,
  Karen MacArthur