Re: who is currently working on annotation?

From: Laurent Denoue <Laurent.Denoue@univ-savoie.fr>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 08:57:38 +0100
To: "Rolf H. Nelson" <rnelson@tux.w3.org>
CC: www-annotation@w3.org
I'm working on third party Web annotation.
I'm doing a PhD in the University of Savoie.
I'm currently prototyping a javascript program with which the user
can select anything on the browser to highlight some text of interest.
Then a windows pops up and you can enter added comments.
There has been a similar work at www.crit.org .

I would be happy to join a forum on annotation systems.
Best regards,