who is currently working on annotation?

From: Rolf H. Nelson <rnelson@tux.w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:45:39 -0500
To: www-annotation@w3.org
It would be helpful if there were a single forum that everyone who is
actively working on third party Web annotation was subscribed to and
could use for comparing notes.  Unless another public mailing list
exists that I don't know of, this list would probably be the logical
place.

I can try to contact the people associated with IBM Aqua, Web4Groups,
and Netscape Related Links, none of whom I believe are currently on
this list.  I want to make sure everyone doing Web annotation is at
least aware of the existence of this forum, even if they end up not
choosing to join.

Does anyone know anyone else who is actively working on third party
Web annotation and might want to join the list?

-Rolf