Re: Tutorial Link Broken

I happen to be on the mailing list of Amaya.
I have been using this software from time to time.

I do not know about the tutorial.

I found this software quite nice (and the only one I know with this kind of capacities, in
particular to work simultaneously visually and with the actual code). Is it easy to work
with...

One drawback for me was that it does not keep HTML code formatting (that is, if you like
to add TABS and use indentation of your own in your HTML code, Amaya will not keep it. It
reformats the code according to it's own rules from the DOM when you edit and save a HTML
document.

The advantage is that it does it automatically - if you are satisfied with the way it is
done (which has of course no incidence of the resulting presentation of the page as seen
by your browser), so that you do not have to worry and you can do most things without
touching the actuel HTML code.
/
//Silvain Dupertuis/

--