Re: Howto appy a style to an element without generating a span ?

From: Dominique Meeùs <dominique@d-meeus.be>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 00:39:38 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Christian Ræbild a écrit ce qui suit, le 16/12/12 22:45 :
> If you need to select a higher order element, such as a div rather
> than one of the paragraphs in the div, then you press F2 until the
> correct element is selected - You can see in the bottom of the window
> which kind of element is selected.
And you may even, as an alternative to the F2 way, select the element by
clicking it in that bottom list of elements.
--
Amitiés, Dominique,

This made me wonder right away — « Is he deep ? » He wore glasses so it
was possible. (Paul McCartney, « Introduction », parlant de John dans
John Lennon, /In his own write
<http://studies.d-meeus.be/wikindx3/index.php?action=resourceView&id=747>/,
Jonathan Cape, Londres, 1964.)