Re: Screen Refresh

From: Lucinda DeWitt <ladewitt@lucindadewitt.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:47:10 -0600
To: JAMES MARSHALL <louiexiv@me.com>
CC: www-amaya@w3.org
I seem to remember a recommendation to use the older 11.3.1 on Intel
macs to avoid the screen flickering and refresh problems. (You might
check the archives from May 11-14, 2011 for more details.  I believe the
thread was titled "Flickering display on Mac OS X Intel")
I'm using 11.4.4 on Snow Leopard and have found a few idiosyncratic
workarounds (using view source and frequently refreshing and saving the
page), but it is definitely annoying.

--
Lucinda DeWitt
2021 East 34th Street