Screen Refresh

From: JAMES MARSHALL <louiexiv@me.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:26:53 -0800
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I'm creating a simple html file containing the text of a book with no images, tables, or anything else to complicate matters.  When I make changes, especially in the lower half of the editing window, the display does not refresh properly but is left garbled until I do some scrolling to force a refresh.  Are there settings to address this?

I am using 11.4.4 on Mac OS X 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion).