Re: [Announce] Amaya 11.4.4

From: Cay Horstmann <cay.horstmann@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 08:52:42 -0800
To: "www-amaya@w3.org" <www-amaya@w3.org>
I am running Amaya 11.4.4 on Ubuntu 11.10, and I started having an odd
problem. Ever so often, when I switch back to Amaya from another app,
the keyboard is no longer working right. The cursor keys insert
characters such as

ŮŮĺ

and the control keys cease to function.

When I open another Amaya window, the other window works fine. But the
polluted window is unsalvageable. I have to close it and reopen the
file in another window. Amaya is the only program with that behavior.
It happens often enough to be quite annoying.

Any ideas what might cause this?

Thanks,

Cay