RE: [Announce] Amaya 11.4.4

From: Peter Kerr <p.kerr@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:19:21 +0000
To: Leon Stringer <leon.stringer@ntlworld.com>, "www-amaya@w3.org" <www-amaya@w3.org>
From: Leon Stringer [leon.stringer@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:05 AM
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Subject: Re: [Announce] Amaya 11.4.4

> Unfortunately, we don't have a 10.5 version to test or generate a release.
> What is the result of the command otool -L amaya_bin executed in the
> directory /Applications/Amaya.app/Contents/MacOS/Amaya11.4.4/wx/bin ?

Thanks for your reply. It looks like otool isn't part of the standard
install and requires Xcode Tools which you can get for $99 or free for
Lion which I don't have! Do you have any other ideas?

Xcode Tools were included on the standard Mac-OS Install DVD
which came in the box with every Mac computer, or can
be purchased separately from Apple. These discs are
often available on the after-market around the 'net
for less than the full retail price, if you have lost yours...

PeterK