RE: [Announce] Amaya 11.4.4

From: Boris Kadir <boris.kadir@lcpcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:53:40 +0100
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>, "'www-amaya-dev'" <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>
Hello everybody,

As I writed at the announcement of the new Amaya release, I can't use the
11.4 release on my Windows XP computer : it crashes immediately at the first
click on a menu item. Snif !

I downloaded then back the previous release which sometimes becomes
incredibly unstable : it crashes after a short while (several seconds !),
but after a certain number of crashes (ten or fifteen), it becomes stable
again and I can work during a long time (several hours or, even, several
days) without any crashes.

I wish I'll have the possibility to work with the 11.4 release.

Thank you for any help.

Best regards
Boris