Re: www.oswd.org crashing Amaya?

I am running amaya 11.3.1 (Dec 9 2009) on Windows XP SP3, installed from
the Windows binary amaya-WinXP-11.3.1.exe (i.e. NOT the VC9 version). My
experience is that www.oswd.org seems to load and display (but I don't
think everything is rendered properly), but as soon as I grab the
vertical scroll bar and try to scroll further down on the page it
crashes instantly. I hope this helps to pinpoint the problem.

I can understand rendering issues (I always double check all rendering
with a good browser like Firefox or Chrome), but crashing should not happen.

Keith Rubow