Re: www.oswd.org crashing Amaya?

Hello Don,

It's weird, I tried the 11.3.1 release on Win XP and it opens the page
while the VC9-11.3.1 release (the same compiled on a more recent version
of Visual Studio) crashes.
I'll try to have a look.
If you are interested in learning Amaya, Jeff Hunt wrote a tutorial
called "How To Build A Webpage in Amaya" [1] linked from "Users and
Developers" page [2].

Regards,
Laurent Carcone

[1] http://dnwfriends.nzl.org/amayaproject/tut1.html