Adding Fonts

From: David Sanderson <dwsanderson685@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:13:55 +0000
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I may be making a mistake in trying to get 11.3.1 to operate under
Windows 7, but it seems to want to, and I can't find anything on the Web
site that talks about the issues.

The one problem is getting it to use my ttf fonts.  Having been around
several times with the instructions on the Web site, I get nowhere,
still the obstinate times/arial/courier choices, coming from who knows
where, since removing the font config files from the config directory
seems to make no difference.

My install is not on the C drive, by preference, though I tried it that
way with a default install and got nowhere with the fonts either.  It
may all be my mistake, or it may be that Windows 7 has been changed
around so that Amaya is lost.  I would appreciate any words of wisdom on
the subject; I only just started trying to use Amaya, so don't have
experience under other operating systems to compare.  I'm impressed with
the application, but really need those other fonts.

--
David Sanderson
East Waterford Maine