Preserving formatting of the original document

From: Maciej Jaros <egil@wp.pl>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:37:41 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi.

Is there a way to disable changes in formatting of the code? I have my
document formatted with tabs so that I can change it by hand. And so I
need Amaya to preserve this formatting. Further more if I change one
letter in the file I would like only one letter to be changed (unless I
explicitly say I want to do some clean up).

BTW. I didn't find the shortcut key for hiding the Tools Toolbar in
amaya.kb. After installing Amaya (seems to be true for both VC9 and
plain version) when I pressed [Right-ALT]+[S] (which should give "ś")
the Tools Toolbar is shown/hidden. Polish (grammatical) Right-ALT is
(AFAIK) mapped to some extend to CTRL+ALT.

Regards,
Nux.