Re: Put method

From: Helder Magalh„es <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:36:03 +0000
To: David Lockett <locked@iinet.net.au>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

> Can anyone provide information about using the Put method to upload files
> from Amaya? My service provider assures me that they permit the Put method,
> although they know nothing about Amaya ad we can find no clear instructions
> that describe setting up the process within Amaya.

There seem to exist enough information on that: in the Amaya
documentation (Amaya site, Documentation, Users and Developers)
there's "Publishing preferences" [1] and "Configuring your WWW server
to understand the PUT method" [2]; withing the FAQ (Amaya site,
Documentation, FAQ) one can find "How can I publish my documents
remotely?" [3].

Hope this helps,
 Helder Magalh„es

[1] http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/doc/Configure.html#Publishing