Re: [BUG] XHTML+MathML+SVG with SVG as the host language and another bug with SVG zooming

From: Laurent Carcone <carcone@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:24:13 +0100
To: Frederic WANG <fwsmail35@aol.com>
CC: www-amaya@w3.org

Frederic WANG wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    I create an SVG image with MathML as described in
> http://www.w3.org/TR/XHTMLplusMathMLplusSVG/#howto-svg . If you open
> it with Amaya and have a look to the structure view, then you see that
> Amaya add unexpected XHTML elements. Actually, it seems Amaya does not
> accept "svg" as the root element and replaces it by "html". I attach
> the SVG image.

Hello,

Amaya does accept "svg" as the root element, the problem was that it
associated the doctype "XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0 plus SVG 1.1" to a
XHTML document. This problem is fixed, if the string "svg:svg" is found
within this doctype, the document is now considered as plain svg.

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone