[BUG] XHTML+MathML+SVG with SVG as the host language and another bug with SVG zooming

From: Frederic WANG <fwsmail35@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 22:31:58 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hello,

    I create an SVG image with MathML as described in
http://www.w3.org/TR/XHTMLplusMathMLplusSVG/#howto-svg . If you open it
with Amaya and have a look to the structure view, then you see that
Amaya add unexpected XHTML elements. Actually, it seems Amaya does not
accept "svg" as the root element and replaces it by "html". I attach the
SVG image.

    By the way this SVG image also shows another case where zooming is
buggy. I believe it comes from the transform="matrix(...)" attribute.

Best regards,

--
Frederic WANG
http://www.maths-informatique-jeux.com/international/