Amaya crashes loading replies for annotations

From: Matthew Wilson <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 18:01:48 +0000
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi,

   Amaya seems always to crash when loading replies for annotations.

   I see similar behaviour on Vista and Ubuntu.

   On Ubuntu, with Amaya 9.99 (Dec 12 2007), go to a page with
anotations, and do Annotations/ Load. (This sometimes crashes anyway.)

   Double-click on the annotation icon, to load the body of the
annotation in a new window. Now select Annotations/ Load again. (I
believe this is how to check for replies from an annotation.)

   This reliably crashes the browser for me, after a short period when
the annotations are loaded. A message of the following form is printed
on the screen:

*** glibc detected *** /usr/lib/Amaya/wx/bin/amaya_bin: double free or
corruption (!prev): 0x0b6f4a20 ***

Matthew Wilson