Re: Amaya 9.99-3 WinXP bug: can not write # character in href attribute

From: Bartolomé Sintes Marco <bartolomesintes@ono.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:34:52 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi Irčne,

Yes, I am able to write the # character in the normal or source view and
in the Link dialog (Ctrl+l+l), but I can not write it in the tool panel.
As Laurent has noted, there seems to be a problem with the AltGr key, as
I can not write any AltGr character in the tool panel. In the Spanish
keyboard, the # character is AlGr+3, but I can not write a @ character
(AltGr+2) either.

The problem is not limited to the href attribute. I can not add a style
attribute like this:
style="color: #FF0000"
using the Attributes tool panel because I can not write the # character

Best regards,
Bartolomé Sintes (http://www.mclibre.org)