Re: Amaya 9.99-3 WinXP bug: can not write # character in href attribute

Irene Vatton a écrit :
> On Wednesday 28 November 2007 20:03, Bartolomé Sintes Marco wrote:
>
>> Hi Irène,
>>
>> Steps to reproduce the bug in Amaya 9.99-3 WinXP:
>>
>> 1. Create a new document
>> 2. Type some text, for instance "this is a link"
>> 3. Select the text using the mouse
>> 4. Create a link to a page, for instance
>> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html
>>
>> The source code is:
>> link</a></p>
>>
>> Now, let's try to modify the link in order to link to the snapshot 9.99
>> section (#L886) instead of link to the whole page.
>>
>> 3. Select the link using F2
>> 4. Select the href attribute in the tool panel
>> 5. Try to write #L886 at the end of the href attribute. It can not be
>> done (the # character can be pasted, but not typed)
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Bartolomé Sintes (http://www.mclibre.org)
>>

> I played the scenario without problem. It seems more a keyboard problem.
> Are you able to insert a # into the document and into any other dialog box?

Following this scenario on a Windows XP version, I got the same problem
as Bartolomé reports. In fact, I cannot type any character available
with the 'Alt Gr' key in the Tool Attributes Panel. I have trouble to
type some of those characters in the main view too. On the other hand, I
can type the # character if I change the link thru the Link dialog.
I have the same problem with the 9.55 version

Laurent Carcone