bug enh: child friendly version

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:28:40 +0100
Cc: irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr
To: www-amaya@w3.org

bug enh: child friendly version

hoping Irene and the team might create something suitable for pre-
literate children and adults.

"Chalk" is a proposal to create an open source web authoring tool
that enables pre-literate children and  adults to publish accessible
and valid code: http://www.peepo.co.uk/peepo2/authoringTool.html
It enables collaborating in games and learning; for instance learning
by tracing, or labelling resources through games using SVG.

It is our response to the potential of user generated content and
builds on eight years experience running a web portal for the user
group. Our first authoring tool was created in 1995.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

also

http://www.peepo.co.uk/peepo2/hints.html