Bug report: Source display of non-breaking space

From: Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:07:44 +1000
To: Amaya Discussion List <www-amaya@w3.org>

On Debian with the distributed binary of the latest version 9.52, I find
that the view source frequently displays non-breaking spaces as "&nbsp"
rather than the light blue tilde '~' it normally uses.

With multiple tabs I can have some tabs showing tilde and others
"&nbsp;" - including when the program opens exactly the same file, once
from the Web and once from a local filesystem copy.  I have never seen a
tab change its state - it always seems to stick one way or the other.

I haven't used the latest version under Windows much, but I have not
seen this problem yet.

  - Robin