Re: amaya wiindow geometry

Hello John,

It's weird because Amaya saves the current geometry of the window when a window is closed and save the current geometry of all opened windows when the application is exited. There is an option (Save geometry on exit) in Preferences > General to control that. Is this option selected ?

Thanks,

Laurent Carcone

--
  Laurent Carcone