Re: Kiosk Mode

From: <charlesm@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 15:50:37 +0000
To: Claude Ferron <cferron@gmail.com>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

Quoting Claude Ferron <cferron@gmail.com>:

> Does this browser have a Kiosk Mode, if not anyone know a good
> browser that have one?

Amaya has a fullscreen mode, likemost browsers. Operahas acomplete kiosk mode
(it is used, for example, in museums) which lets you control whether users can
perform various functions (like quitting the browser or changing to another
application, to pick the obvious examples).

It depends what exactly you are trying to do...

cheers

Chaals

</advertising> - yes, I work for Opera... so I guess others have this too, but
don't know.