Re: Animation - bad help link, can't access function

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:52:48 -0400
"Chris Beall" <Chris_Beall@prodigy.net> wrote:

> Amaya 8.8.5, Windows 98 SE
>
> 1. On help page Animation.html, there is reference to a timeline view
> illustration, but the illustration is not displayed because the URL is
> "//home/vatton/Amaya/doc/images/timeline_view.png", a directory which Amaya
> does not install.  The actual illustration (on Windows 98) is at C:\Program
> Files\Amaya\doc\images\timeline_view.png.
>
> 2. After much reading of the Help screens, I have been unable to determine
> how a user actually invokes this timeline view.  Can you enlighten me?
>
> Chris Beall

Hello Chris,

The Timeline View displayed the animations associated with graphics objects.
It was a project developed within Amaya but it is no longer maintained and no more available.

We'll update the doc.

Thanks,

--
  Laurent Carcone