Installing deb package of 9.1

From: John Azelvandre <j.azelvandre@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:09:04 -0500
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question:

I'm using Debian sarge and an old version (8.5.1) of Amaya.  I'd like to
install/upgrade to the 9.1 version.  Amaya has a deb package for 9.1 on
the website.  However, this package is not yet in the Debian sarge
distribution.  So my question is twofold:

1)When will the 9.1 version be incorporated into the debian sarge
distribution;

and

2)How can I install the deb package that I've downloaded straight from
the Amaya website?

thanks in advance.
John Azelvandre