Re: Installing deb package of 9.1

On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 11:09:04AM -0500, John Azelvandre wrote:
> I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question:
>
> I'm using Debian sarge and an old version (8.5.1) of Amaya.  I'd like to
> install/upgrade to the 9.1 version.  Amaya has a deb package for 9.1 on
> the website.  However, this package is not yet in the Debian sarge
> distribution.  So my question is twofold:
>
> 1)When will the 9.1 version be incorporated into the debian sarge
> distribution;

I'm currently in the process of packaging Amaya 9.1 for Debian sarge.

I expect to upload something this weekend.  At the moment the build is
complicated by the fact that I want to use the existing libraries on
Debian rather than those as shipped by Amaya.

Cheers,
Anand

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux