Re: Amaya 8.7: Color Bug in Windows 98 Version?

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:39:00 +0100
"Maximilian Baumgart" <max.baumgart@web.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I really like the concept of Amaya—Browser and Editor in one program. But there is one thing pretending me to use Amaya frequently, which also occured in Amaya 8.3 from wich I updated recently to 7.3 hoping this wouldn’t have this bug anymore:
> My Amaya displays all the pages in the same awful colors. Though I set black as color and white as background color in the Amaya preferences and I even inserted
> * {color:black !important; background-color:white !important}
> in the amaya.css all pages—even the source window, the structure window and all the other windows—have some awful turquoise as background color and black and a rather annoying pink for text, borders etc. I tried almost everything but the colors won’t change. I made a screenshot to illustrate the issue (104 KB): http://free.pages.at/maxb88/bilder/Amaya-Bild.png
> Is this a bug or just my fault? How can I change this so that Amaya uses black as color and white as background color but this dafaults are overwritten by the CSS rules (as they should be normally)?
>
> Best regards,
> Maximilian Baumgart.
> --
> Nutze M2, Operas revolutionäres E-Mail-Programm:  http://www.opera.com/m2/

This page displays normally several colors which are all rendered by turquoise areas.
I suspect a problem with the management of colors with your video card.
What is your screen definition? and the model of your video card?

Irčne Vatton                     INRIA Rhône-Alpes