Re: Amaya 8.7: Color Bug in Windows 98 Version?

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:12:48 +0100, Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr> wrote:
> This page displays normally several colors which are all rendered by turquoise areas.
> I suspect a problem with the management of colors with your video card.
> What is your screen definition? and the model of your video card?

Hello,

thanks for your immediate response :-).
Curious, in every other program including Opera, Mozilla and IE the colors of text, background, images, UI etc. are displayed correctly. I checked Amaya’s display of some images and some colors seem to be missing there, too. But the white in the images is displayed correctly, so I wonder why it isn’t in the pages … My video card is an NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX and my screen is set to an resolution of 1280 x 960 px and True Color (32-Bit). The name of my monitor is Samsung SyncMaster 657p.
Could this problem have to to something with the drivers or DirectX? I couldn’t find out the driver version, only that it’s from the 28.07.2003.
I hope this helped you to locate the problem …

Regards,
Maximilian Baumgart.
--
Nutze M2, Operas revolutionäres E-Mail-Programm:  http://www.opera.com/m2/