Re: Amaya for Mac

Hi Marion,

as one of the people who wrote the page on Amaya on the mac I should update
it. It  is now remarkably simple - installing fink is really straightforward
now, and using fink commander to install Amaya is also a one-step process.

I can't answer your question about a Mac-native build that doesn't require
fink, but if you do want to install it with fink, download the latest fink
binary, run fink commander, tell it to update itself, then tell it to install
amaya. (Each of those is a one-click exercise...)

cheers

Chaals