Re: Amaya for Mac

Marion Quint wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was looking to install Amaya on my iBook, but it looks like I need
> to do tons of things first, that to be honest I'm not sure I can do.
> I've heard that a Mac Version of Amaya (running on its own, without
> fink) should be released sometine soon, like in September.

There is 2 versions of amaya user interface :
- the current one works on linux, windows and macosx with fink
- the new one will work natively (without fink) one these 3 plateformes.
We plan to release a new version in September but we are working on
windows version in priority. I think the native MacOSX version will be
ready in about 2 months.

Regards,

Stephane